- cleantech1Asked on April 24, 2014 at 03:55 PM
I want to create a termination letter form. In this form i would like to have it in a letter format so that when the HR fills out a termination form, they can input as far as the date, to whom the letter is to, and be able to see the termination letter as a "letter type of form" and see the content with the information filled in.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 05:20 PM
Looks like you are on the right track -
I present three options to complete yoru form into a letter-type format that you can print or save onto a word document/pdf:
1. Edit the email notification settings to appear in letter format - such that when the termination letter form is filled out - you get an email with the letter - formatted correctly for printing - forwarding or saving as pdf
2. You can use our narrative fields widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/narrative_fields
3. You can manipulate each submitted letter to look exactly how you want it using our submission view app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/submission_view
Please let us know if this helps.