- markashtonAsked on April 25, 2014 at 05:55 AM
I constantly look in the right-click dropdown on the My Forms view ... when you selct a form and right click for a "Mark All As Read" option ... can I request this please ...
- emrew86Answered on April 25, 2014 at 07:23 AM
Hi markashton, it's nice idea. We will inform your after implementation.
- markashtonAnswered on May 10, 2014 at 07:39 AM
Looking forward to this implementation.
In the meantime - how does one mark all submissions as read ... what existing method is there?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2014 at 07:49 AM
I believe this has already been added:
- markashtonAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 05:51 AM
Many thanks ... I would never have found it there actually. Do you think it should be in the other More menu too ... where it is a little more obvious ...
- KadeJMAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 01:02 PM
I believe that our Dev's made the decision to separate the two drop-down menus to avoid confusion since oversaturation of the toolbar might appear cluttered if it contains too many options or multiple options within the same part.
Do you disagree?
- markashtonAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 01:07 PM
No. fair Point ... I just didn't realise that extra more function existed.
Actually, it only contains 2 extra actions doesn't it?
Might be an idea to reconsider putting them in.
Up to you guys ... I'm not fuseed as I know where to find it.