- metoyAsked on April 25, 2014 at 08:21 AM
Let's assume I have the label "Terms and conditions" with the description - "Please read our terms and conditions before submitting your information". Is it possible to have terms and conditions (either from the label or description) linked to a page with paragraphs explaining those terms?
- egegAnswered on April 25, 2014 at 08:52 AM
As an alternative solution, you can use the "Terms and Conditions" widget, which enables you to link to a larger document explaining your terms in detail.
Terms & Conditions widget image
1. Click on the widgets under the toolbox on your left and find the "Terms & Conditions" widget.
2. Fill out the details as explained in the modal box.
- metoyAnswered on April 25, 2014 at 09:11 AMHi,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply! Very helpful!