- shafy5050Asked on April 26, 2014 at 04:50 AM
I notice this is a common problem.
I disabled SSL on my form but its still counting submissions as SSL/
I am almost on the quota. Please kindly fix it or reset my SSL counter.
Its really URGENT!
- shafy5050Answered on April 26, 2014 at 08:07 AM
can anyone address the issue above plz?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 08:31 AM
Apologies for the late response, please provide us the link to which the form is embedded or the link that your users use when filling the form so that we can be able to investigate further.
- shafy5050Answered on April 26, 2014 at 05:48 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 08:33 PM
I have changed your SSL counter to 0. Your account shouldn't near its limit anymore.
I have tested your standalone form here and the submission is transmitted as regular and not SSL. Perhaps it was the embedded form that is sending submissions as SSL. Please review your form embed code, change every https://secure on the code to http://form to disable SSL. May we also know the website URL where you have embedded the form so we can review it here?
- shafy5050Answered on April 26, 2014 at 08:46 PM
Thank you but my embedded code is not SSL.
It is http only... I made sure it had that when I originally embedded it!
Here is how the code starts:
<link target="_blank" href="http://cdn.jotfor.ms/static/formCss.css?3.2.1059" rel="nofollow noopener" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" target="_blank" href="http://cdn.jotfor.ms/css/styles/nova.css?3.2.1059" rel="nofollow noopener" />
<link type="text/css" media="print" rel="stylesheet" target="_blank" href="http://cdn.jotfor.ms/css/printForm.css?3.2.1059" rel="nofollow noopener" />
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 08:58 PM
- shafy5050Answered on April 26, 2014 at 09:15 PM
OK I am so sorry!
Yes, it had https on the action... I did not know.
I just changed it.
Thanks for the help. I love JOT FORM <3