- voicetoonsAsked on April 26, 2014 at 01:19 PM
Can anyone answer how we can add more than 1 voice recorder widget to a form?
It only emails back a ONE link to ONE wav file even if you record using more than 1 voice recorder on a form.
Please tell us if we can add more then one recorder to a single form and get the results back in an email?
Thank you. :-)
- voicetoonsAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 01:50 PM
We have figured this out. Here is the solution for others...
1) You MUST make each voice recorder a REQUIRED item after adding to a form
2) You MUST add each voice recorder item to your email alert / email report.
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 01:58 PM
Please see screenshot of the test form I created and tested.
In order to receive the links to your email, make sure both fields are included on the email notification.
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 01:59 PM
I'm glad you figured it out just before I submitted my answer. By the way the test form I created does not require the voice recorder.
Please let us know if you need further help.