- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 07:02 PM
Sorry, I have moved your question into a separate thread since this question does not relate to your previous one. Please find my response below.
You can actually separate each value on a cell into each column.
Check this thread to find out how it is done. http://www.jotform.com/answers/214003-Separating-purchased-products-in-Excel-export-of-submission-data#214037
Let us know if you have further questions or if you need further assistance.
- kaleidoscopecreationsAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 07:43 PM
Thank you! I will try that. :)
- kaleidoscopecreationsAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 07:59 PM
I think it's over my head. LOL
- kaleidoscopecreationsAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 08:36 PM
I found another set of directions that were easier for me to understand but I don't have regular excel. I have excel starter and I've tried google sheets and in neither one can I find text to columns.
I don't think this is going to work for me but thanks anyway.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Thank you for updating us and we aplogize for the delayed response.
Are we good to assume that you had found the resolution?
Please inform us if you need our assistance further.
- kaleidoscopecreationsAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 10:20 AM
The problem is, neither excel that I have access to will work with this method. There's no 'text to columns' option I can find.
However, I am VERY happy to say I found the easiest solution of all right on the submissions page! For my particular form it works. I just have to put the name of the state in the search bar at the bottom and it tells me how many submissions were made for that state. The counting is done for me and no sorting!
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Sorry it didn't work on the version of MS Excel you have installed on your computer and we are happy that you find another work around that suits your needs. With that being said, are we okay to assume that you're good to go?
Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.