- glandoreghycAsked on April 27, 2014 at 06:36 AM
I am now getting a situation that when i submit a form which has paypal integrated after about a couple of seconds the page refreshes to show the original page but without the jotform included.... then after a further delay i get the PayPal page, this never used to happen why is this occuring now.
The subject URL has two forms with paypal integrated and both forms act in the same way, the URL submitted is the cimpleest form and is easier to complete.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 06:47 AM
Do you see the Thank You message from JotForm after submitting the form instead of the Paypal transaction page?
This happens when there is no product selected on the form. Can you please double check if you have selected products prior to clicking the submit button?
- glandoreghycAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 07:03 AM
No i did not see the THank You message before teh PayPal page.
Yes i did select at least one product and also one other product is alreay preselected when the form is displayed.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 07:15 AM
Can you please check if the same problem happens with the standalone form?
- glandoreghycAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 07:20 AM
No it does not ......
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 07:31 AM
So what you are trying to say is that the form on your page (http://www.reenoserve.com/GHYC/irishsquibentry.html) is not redirecting to Paypal after clicking submit, and that on the standalone form (http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40901217083951), the problem does not occur.
Kindly try clearing your browser's cache and restarting your computer. Afterwards, let me know if the problem persists.
- glandoreghycAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 07:33 AM
No the problem is that before it redirects to PayPal, i get the same page refreshed but with no Form embedded into the page, this page stays displayed for about 2 -4 secs then the PayPal page appears.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 07:55 AM
Ahh. As a matter of fact, the 'Please wait while redirecting icon' is being shown, but is kind of hidden because the form was scrolled way down. If you scroll up, you will see this icon.
Does it bother you at all? I mean there are indicators that the browser is loading another page, I don't think it's that big a deal, but that's just my opinion.
Alas, I don't think there is a way to get around this minor quick.
- glandoreghycAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 08:23 AM
OK, i did not scroll down