- BarkleyAsked on April 27, 2014 at 09:42 AM
Make the drop down wider.
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 09:49 AM
Yes, you can definitely adjust the dropdown width. Click on the dropdown field you wish to edit. Then click on the properties tab above. Select "Width" button on the toolbar. Set the dropdown width value to your desired width. Below is the screenshot for your visual reference:
Please let us know if this resolved your issue.
- BarkleyAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 10:00 AM
It is not the drop down I add. It is the system drop down for adding condtions.
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 10:48 AM
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Unfortunately, there is no way we can re-size the dropdown menu on the conditional logic window. I will submit a request to our development team regarding your concern. I cannot guarantee you that it gets approved but we will notify you through this thread once approved.
- BarkleyAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 11:19 AM
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 01:10 PM
You're most welcome. We will notify you once we have an update re your request.