- Johnie GrahamAsked on April 27, 2014 at 12:02 PMCustomers need to be able to view, fill out, and print forms on a mobile device. Does a site need to be mobile itself in order to accomplish this?
- CesarAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 02:18 PM
In general, it helps that your webpages are mobile responsive. In any case, our forms are designed to be mobile responsive. You can also modify the form's style even further by injecting CSS code to the form. This helps when you need a more responsive form, specially if it needs to match styling on your website.
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- kimotomainaAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 02:24 PM
Your form can be viewed well on mobile when your site is responsive and you embed the form using the iframe.
- Johnie GrahamAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 02:51 PMkyublisdzigns@kyublis.com
- CesarAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 06:01 PM
Apparently we did not receive the full content of your last response. Please log back in to your JotForm Account and respond on thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/368174