- sobcAsked on April 27, 2014 at 02:03 PM
How can O downgrade back to the free account? Thanks!
- AzharulAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 02:41 PM
JotForm support team members can down grade your account. Please do let us know your user name in order to down grade your account.
Thank you for staying with us.
We hope you will come back again here in JotForm.
- sobcAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 03:06 PM
sobc is my username :)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 06:03 PM
Since you were paying using Paypal, here's a guide on how to cancel your subscription on your Paypal account.
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction S-89G19989HN237590T
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
After cancelling your subscription, you will not be billed again by Jotform. Your account will stay premium until the paid period expires which will be on May 22, 2014. After this date, your account will automatically downgrade to free.
Let us know should you have further questions. Thank you.