- gooakcliffAsked on April 27, 2014 at 05:17 PMOur form says it's over quota, but we've only received about 120 forms, and we're on the $19.95 plan. Help.
- CesarAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 07:00 PM
It appears that your account has globally received over 10128 submissions this month. Do note that the submission count will be reset on the first of the month. This is the reason as to why your account appears to be prompting to be over quota.
- CesarAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 07:22 PM
I have been performing further research into your account. I do see that you have very recently upgraded to the Professional account, which has a submission limit of 100,000 submissions. As to why I was kind of confuse you had that limit yet you were on an Economy plan. In any case, Do let us know if you are planning on staying on this subscription plan. And if the issue you originally described persists. Thank you.
- gooakcliffAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 07:25 PMWe raised it because we were worried about timeliness of our response. We have received under 200 responses this month, not 10,000- where do you show us having that many replies?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 27, 2014 at 10:13 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
It seems there is a glitch where the submission counter of your account was not reset. My colleague checked your account status and found the current usages there:
I am reporting this issue to our back end team. They will take a look on why the counter of your account was not reset. We will get back to you as soon as we receive any update from them. For now I have manually reset the submission counter of your account.
Please go ahead and cancel your professional subscription plan from your own PayPal account. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html
Do get back to us once you cancel the subscription and we will process the refund as well.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 02:45 AM
We are not sure what has caused this but I have reset your counts now.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I have performed a refund of the $49.95 charge. The account is now back to Economy as there was no need for the upgrade.
- gooakcliffAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 10:11 AMOur account- gooakcliff- is kicking back the form to our customers saying
we are over our quota. We have received fewer than 250 submissions. We have
10,000 per month, per our package. What is the deal? When will we receive a
reply? We have been down for 15 hours.
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 11:42 AM
We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Your submission count has already been reduced to 500+ you should now be able to use your form.