- bakulAsked on August 01, 2011 at 05:31 PM
My chrome version is:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 01, 2011 at 06:15 PM
Please try increasing the height of the HTML widget that holds your form's codes from 295px to 330px or so.
Let us know how it works for you. Thanks!
- bakulAnswered on August 01, 2011 at 08:53 PM
Thanks Neil. Where would I find the code that you've highlighted above? I don't see it in the HTML Widget code.
- bakulAnswered on August 01, 2011 at 09:36 PM
Thanks Neil - I managed to work this out and it now works!
I have another question - re:'Your Message' field on this html widget. This is meant to be 44 columns wide but only shows as 40 in Chrome. How to get I around this?
- allanftdAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 01:12 AM
With Google Chrome, users can click and drag the lower right corner of the text area field to adjust the width and height of the box.
This may serve as a workaround for now. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you for using JotForm!