- davcohighiaAsked on April 28, 2014 at 07:00 AM
I can login to my account no problem and see the list of my forms.
However, if I want to modify a form or look at submissions I'm told login... even though I'm logged in?
Can you help please?
Thanks and regards.
- CarinaAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 08:41 AM
I searched for an account under the davcohighia username with no results. Can you please provide us the account's username, associated email or a form's url? This way we can look better into this matter.
- davcohighiaAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 09:31 AM
I don't know why it's showing as davcohighia because my account is davcomedia and it let me sign in as davcomedia.
- davcohighiaAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 09:32 AM
I just posted my reply and I see it still shows as davcohighia even though I signed in as davcomedia (which is my account).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 10:10 AM
We have a few domains and each domain are assigned to every region. Now, you are probably logged into a domain which is not our preferred one for your location. For example, you are accessing jotform.com but after you click edit, you are redirected to jotformeu.com
www.jotformeu.com is the domain assigned to UK. Please use this instead for creating your form, editing and embedding forms.
Hope that helps.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 10:11 AM
By the way, before using the preferred domain, I would advise clearing your browser cache and cookies for Jotform so to renew your access.