- aryaholmesAsked on April 28, 2014 at 08:02 AM
We offer continuing education courses for acupuncturists on the web. We send out coursework which contains a quiz, which students complete and send to us for assessment.
I would like to create a Form which lists questions, but where results are automatically assessed, and students declared successful or not.
If your forms can do that I will be very interesdted in buying one.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 09:47 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have the quiz builder feature yet.
The "Quiz Builder" app is already in development and not fully functional yet. I am creating a feature request ticket and sending it to our back end team.
We will update you once this app is released.
- aryaholmesAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 02:41 PMthank you. a rough ball park on when it can be expected?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 04:05 PM
The feature request has been marked as nice to do, but we can not provide any ETA at this moment.
Actually, we support conditional logic and calculations based on the form field answers, so you might consider using the following workaround in the meantime:
1. Add the form fields, and assign Calculation Values to the field answers. I have used Radio Buttons in my example.
2. Add a Form Calculation field and hide it, so that it will be hidden for students. We will use it in order to calculate the quiz score.
3. Setup the score calculation.
4. Now we can use conditional logic to show conditional form Thank You message to the students based on their score.
For less than 3 score:
And for 3 and greater score:
Feel free to submit it. You can also clone it to your account to check the back end.
Note: Calculation values can be found in form source, so advanced computer users might be able to find it out using browser web development tools.
Our Free plan is not limited in terms of features, so you can test our product and this solution completely for free.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 07:24 AM
I have moved your question on this page http://www.jotform.com/answers/412583