- ChelenaAsked on April 28, 2014 at 09:24 AM
Hi I do not want the Submit button to display on paper when I print form. How do I disable an element to print. Thanks.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- JotForm DesigneralevAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM
There is a print button up in the menu, it will solve your problem, there will be no submit button on the prints.
Have a great day
- ChelenaAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Hi alev, that is in the administrator panel. I dont want it on die clients survey form because it serves as a letter. The workaround would be to be able to customize the pdf maybe or do a mail merge in Word but it is extra steps. Thank you for your time.
- CarinaAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Please inject the following css code:
Let us know if further support is needed.
- ChelenaAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 02:06 PM
Thank you for your time Carina, it worked!
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 03:18 PM
You're most welcome Chelena, it's our pleasure helping you.
Thank you for using JotForm.