What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I check if my form is properly connected to Paypal?Asked by virginiana on April 28, 2014 at 01:12 PM
You can check if your form is correctly integrated with your Paypal account by following these steps:
1. Add a product with a very low price like $0.10 for example just for test.
2. Then make a submission after selecting the product.
3. After that perform the payment by using a different paypal account.
Youc an also test it by using a Sandbox account, that way you will not have to maka an authentical transaction, here are the steps:
1. Click the products field and click on the Properties gear icon.
2. Then, click on the Show properties option.
3. Then, enabled the Sanbox Mode.
Inform us if you need further assistance with this query.