- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 01:43 PM
It is working when I checked it here. Example: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41175742787969?
Can you provide the form which you're able to reproduce the problem?
- MLicciardiAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 01:44 PM
As I'm trying to provide a screen shot, I'm not getting an error saying your server is down.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 02:13 PM
I have explained it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/368714
- MLicciardiAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 02:17 PM
I fully understand HOW to share - I'm telling you I keep get screens telling me YOUR server is down!
Here is the form again
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 02:43 PM
I think you have shared incorrect screen. Would you mind reviewing? :)
By the way, is this not related to the question on your other thread? http://www.jotform.com/answers/368673
If you're seeing downtime notice from Jotform, please try to access http://www.jotform.ca. See if this helps. You may also want to check it on your other browser.