- HerbAsked on April 28, 2014 at 02:16 PM
How do I upload a contact form into FatCow?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 02:33 PM
Sorry but I find your question a bit vague. Would you mind providing more details?
- HerbCAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 03:01 PMI created a form copied and pasted code into Xara web designer 9. The form
works within XARA but doesn't work in any browser. How do I fix this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 03:23 PM
Meaning, you can submit the form? or, you can't see the form? or, it's stuck somewhere else when pressing submit button?
If possible, please let us know the webpage to where the form is embedded so we can check and troubleshoot.
We also advise using our iFrame Method: Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. iFrame method should help in many cases
- HerbCAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 06:11 PMHello again. I really need your help. The website url and code below.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 06:25 PM
We'll do our best to get this resolved for you. Did you follow the steps in our Xara guide? (Granted, the guide is for Xara 6 but I think it should still be helpful.)
Also, the form code you attempted top post didn't turn up in your reply. Please post it to Pastebin or some other code sharing site and then provide the link here.
- HerbCAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 08:11 PMYes, I followed XARA's steps exactly.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 11:02 PM
We are unable to see the code you have shared.
Please paste the code here: http://pastebin.com and then share the pastebin URL.
We will wait for your response.
- HerbCAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 11:41 AMhttp://pastebin.com/
- CarinaAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Unfortunately we didn't receive your pastebin url. Please share your pastebin url so we can look further into this issue.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 02:22 PM
Please see the following video:
As stated there, you need not create an account. You can just paste the code into the box and click "Submit". When the new page loads, copy the URL which appears in your browser's address bar and share it here.
- HerbCAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 04:21 PMWatched video and I think it's OK. Let me know if you got html code. Thanks
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 05:29 PM
The form embed code is correct, and I can see the form on your Contact page:
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- HerbCAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 12:31 AMPlease let me know how to fix this inactive contact form and make it
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 12:49 AM
The form embedded to your site is not clickable probably due to some conflicts with the code and the only way to reach the fields is by pressing tabs.
As suggested above please try embedding your form using an iframe. Here's how to get an iframe code http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
- CesarAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 11:18 PM
It appears your response to this thread may have come out blank. Please olog in to your JotForm account and re-attempt to post your response on thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/368723. So that we may further assist you.