- erauwebteamAsked on April 28, 2014 at 07:38 PM
Good afternoon, Can you please help
1. I created a form. This form utlizes two emails and the autoresonder email is not working. I need for the requestor to receive a confirmation email. I have tried so many times and cannot get this to work.
2. I also set up a Thank you message and that will not show either.
Can you please help get these two items working.
Thank you in advanced.
Submit shows a BLANK page http://submit.jotformpro.com/submit/41175042979965/
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Upon checking and testing your form https://www.jotform.com/41175042979965 I found the caused of issue.
In the form, there is an embedded widget within the TEXT(html) field that include script that is interfering with the form submission auto e-mail and its custom Thank you page.
I highly suggest that this field removed in the form. You should just used the regular dropdown field.
I applied this changes on a test form using a clone of your form, and it fixes the problem.
You may want to clone your form first and test on the cloned version, so that you can confirm for yourself that it is the issue.
Use this guide to clone your form -How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
Inform us if you find any difficulty or need further assistance.
- erauwebteamAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 09:46 AM
Thank you and to your team.
I was trying to control the width of multiple SMALL items on one line. Shrinking was giving me a hard time laying out three items that easily could fit on one line. So I found the TEXT item that allowed HTML. I did use the dropdown. I then copied the page source.
I appreciate you troubleshooting this.