- milanclubisraelAsked on August 02, 2011 at 06:56 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 08:53 AM
Please do the following:
1. In a separate tab or window, load your form in the form builder
2. Click the E-mail and change it to the Hebrew equivalent
3. Click the Submit Form field and then click the "Submit Text" button and change the text to Hebrew
/* changes the text direction and general layout */
direction: rtl !important;
unicode-bidi: bidi-override !important;
/* moves the labels to the right of the inputs and adjusts spacing */
/* aligns textboxes that don't have sub-labels with those that do */
/* aligns dropdown selectors with textboxes */
/* aligns submission button with textboxes and dropdowns */
This clone of your form shows how implementing the above changes will make it appear.
I don't know how much you know about CSS but Maxdesign is a good place to learn the basics.
Firebug was used to determine which selectors needed to be used in your form.
Please let us know if the changed layout suits your needs, and feel free to post other queries on the forum about your forms. We'll be happy to help you where we can.
P.S. Oh my! Apparently, you changed the form entirely while I was working on a solution to your original one. The CSS will now have to be changed to suit this new one.