- tukstewartAsked on April 29, 2014 at 04:49 AM
Is there any way you can have the name field as required, and show the middle name box but not have that box as required for people who may not have a middle name.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 05:50 AM
Hi,Required name field checks only first name and last name fields. Prefix, suffix and middle name fields can be left empty.If you have any other questions please let know.
- md_imranAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 06:32 AM
Hello @ tukstewart, Thanks for your question.See the following Instruction that how can you keep the MIDDLE NAME blank.
1. Go to your form and take the Quick tools FULL NAME.
2. Then you'll get a FULL NAME quick tool On your form same as below-
3. Click on Properties and you'll get a submenu.Click on Show Properties as the following picture-
4. Now you'll have the Properties Window for Middle Name option.As the following Middle Name option Click on dropdown box and Make it YES.
5.Now It's available the Middle Name as the following picture-
6. OK great ! Now make It Required clicking the top icon
and check Its working.