What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Hi,Required name field checks only first name and last name fields. Prefix, suffix and middle name fields can be left empty.If you have any other questions please let know.
Hello @ tukstewart, Thanks for your question.See the following Instruction that how can you keep the MIDDLE NAME blank.
1. Go to your form and take the Quick tools FULL NAME.
2. Then you'll get a FULL NAME quick tool On your form same as below-
3. Click on Properties and you'll get a submenu.Click on Show Properties as the following picture-
4. Now you'll have the Properties Window for Middle Name option.As the following Middle Name option Click on dropdown box and Make it YES.
5.Now It's available the Middle Name as the following picture-
6. OK great ! Now make It Required clicking the top icon
and check Its working.