- mustphotoAsked on April 29, 2014 at 01:38 PM
I need to create a table with about 5 columns with headings and 5 rows for clients to fill in.
I took a screen shot of the column headings.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 02:38 PM
Please try our Matrix Dynamique widget and let us know if it meets your requirements.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 02:40 PM
- mustphotoAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 03:27 PM
Thank you very much for your quick reply! I also need to fit the chart i just made with Matrix Dynamique onto my form without changing the width of my form. i went into the code and changed the size of font, but that doesn't seem to help, or I am just doing it wrong...big possibility!
- EliezerNAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 05:12 PM
It seems it is not possible to narrow your Matix dynamique table. I cloned your form and injected CSS code to the widget in its custom CSS section and I chieved to reduce the widget just a little, however then it did not get reduced anymore:
I think that sisnce those are many fields, it is forcing the widget to use such width.
Unless my colleague has an idea on how to reduce the width of the widget I cannot make up my mind with an alternative workaround.