- me3Asked on April 29, 2014 at 02:32 PM
- me3Answered on April 29, 2014 at 04:27 PM
Won't somebody answer?
- AzharulAnswered on April 29, 2014 at 04:42 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you want to see the submission to your specific email address, please follow the steps discribing below:
1. Go to MY FORM
2. Click on the left side check box of the form
3. Click on the Edit Form
4. Click on Email Alerts and then Notification
5. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
6. Enter your email address in the Recipient Email Field and then click on Finish button.
Please follow the screenshot below for better understanding.
The following guideline can help you to teach how to configure email in order to show submission.
Hope you can resolve your problem.