- balivillamontegoAsked on August 02, 2011 at 03:32 PMI have successfully loaded the link into my Bigpond web page. When I try to open the link I get an error message telling me that Windows does not recognise the MME file extension. Can you advise
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a form to Yahoo Site Builder
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 06:42 PM
Would it be possible to give us the URL of your page so we can inspect the problem and come up with a proper solution? Also, provide as much information including screenshots, if possible.
Thanks! We'll be waiting for your response so we can get your forms working fine.
- balivillamontegoAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 09:06 PMNew response receivedHi Neil,
Thanks for your speedy response. My web site is located at www.balivillamontego.com I have also attached the above jpeg with the screen shots.
----- Original Message -----
- allanftdAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 09:35 PM
Thanks for sharing that info. Either your browser settings or your webhosting company Bigpond is causing the error message to appear. To resolve this regardless of the of the cause, please try to use the Iframe embed code instead and let us know if it works better this time or not.
Also, make sure that the URL where your Iframe is pointing to is this URL: http://www.jotform.com/form/12111603225
Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!
- Ken FieldAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 06:04 PM
How do I change my e-mail address
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 06:19 PM
Your question seems to be not related on the main topic, but since this is quite easy I'll leave you here some steps.
To change your Account Email Address:
1. Login your JotForm account at http://www.jotform.com
2. Below the page, click on Account Settings button.
3. Update your Email address, its under Personal Details.
Or, if you mean changing Form's Recipient Email Address, just click the link below for a guide.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please post it on a separate thread so we can help you better. Thank you so much and happy holidays!