- SaraKroschAsked on April 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM
How can I make my forms responsive?
I notice they do not show up on my phone, only on my computer.Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 12:01 PM
Please note that our forms are responsive by default and they should work with no issues in mobile devices, unless there is something abnormal happening.
I viewed the form in mobile emulator and I was able to reproduce the issue:
However, upon testing the standalone version I found it shows up just fine:
So, there must be something wrong with the embedded version. Upon inspecting the source code of your page I found you have used the Embed code of your form.
Could you please re-embed your form using the iFrame code at this time instead of the Embed one? That has fixed similar issues before. Here is how to get the iframe code: Getting the form iframe code
I hope that helps. Inform us if the issue still persists.
- SaraKroschAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 01:31 PMThanks for the tips. I made the changes and used the iFrame code on the
site instead. I see the forms now show up on my android phone, but I
cannot scroll down the form. I would like them to be fully functional.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 03:20 PM
Kindly change your iFrame scrolling attribute from NO to YES. Check this screenshot:
Get back to us if you think adjustments are still needed.
- SaraKroschAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 03:51 PMI changed scrolling to "yes" but I still can't get it to scroll on my phone.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 05:02 PM
Your #art-main div is set to overflow: hidden, so it hides the form outside of the page.
Can you please try to remove an auto-height script that is following the iFrame code to see if that helps?
- SaraKroschAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 05:11 PMOK, now I can see the form fields but I cannot enter any text. In the
larger form, the scrolling won't go all the way.
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 06:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Even using a browser in pc your form does not scroll down. I cloned your form and downloaded your page and what works for me is that when I remove this position:absolute in your style.responsive.css settings I can now view the form.
Try to view my working sample in this link.
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 06:48 PM
For some reason unknown reason it was working then suddenly stops. Let me get back to you.
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 06:54 PM
Ok here it is.
Set the height to 100% then remove the absolute positioning. This works form you can check it here
A view using an android. I was able to scroll at the bottom and can add text to fields.