- joe croccoAsked on August 02, 2011 at 04:51 PM
The last entry on my form before the submit button is "comments" an unlimited text field. After updating my site I inserted the form and ran a couple of test submissions. The following occured:
1. Email to my web server (above) appeared correct. All fields and contents displayed properly.
2. When I went to check the the confirmation copy email to the sender, the comments field label appeared but the contents of the text box did not.
3. The problem occurers when using a sender email address from yahoo mail and my personal email pop server using Outlook express.
I have never had this problem before as I have used this form without a problems prior to yesterday. Please advise if I have overlooked something, made a format change or if it's now a compatibility issue with thse two mail delivery programs.
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 05:42 PM
Please re-create your auto-responder because it is not updated.
To re-create, you must first delete it by going to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Auto-responder. Click the Delete Email button in the Compose Email Wizard.
Then create a new autoresponder:
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
2. Click Add New Email
3. Choose Auto Responder then click Next
4. Follow the Email Wizard to finish creating your autoresponder
We would love to hear your progress on this issue. Don't forget to update us. Thanks!
- joe croccoAnswered on August 02, 2011 at 06:16 PM
Thanks for your quick reponse Neil,
That did the trick! Everything now displays properly.
Thanks for your help on this.