- traketoAsked on April 30, 2014 at 12:38 PM
is there any way to incorporate OCR functionality in the forms using an iPhone?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 02:05 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have this feature yet and I don't think we can add it to the form without any integration or creating a widgets, just like we have in our plugins section.
Let me add this to our feature request list. You should be notified here for any updates regarding this feature. However, there's no time guaranteed for that.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 12:07 AM
We are considering this feature - kindly help us understand the following:
1. How would the OCR interact with the form user - would it be for reading out the form out loud or perhaps another purpose?
2. Any output desired for the plugin, for example, after it has been used, does it provide any information when the form is submitted?
We look forward to your response.