- lexmeyerAsked on April 30, 2014 at 05:39 PM
It displays correctly on my web site but when I receive a completed form on my e-mail it is missing all of my changes. Why?? and what am I doing wrong?
I have remove the page temporarly until I get some advice
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 06:39 PM
Please make sure that the changes made on your form are included on the email notification. See Setting up Email Notification guide.
Please let us know if you need further help.
- lexmeyerAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 08:21 PMYou have misunderstood, I do get an e-mail it just does not have any of the new blocks if info I added only the original template info? Why and what do I have to do. it also displays and fill out on my site but it leaves out the new lines of info I added
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 08:29 PM
Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I understand that the link I provided you says Setting up Email Notification, the same guide can be used to add the newly created/added fields to be included on the email notification.
Hope this clears out the confusion.
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 08:47 PM
Below is a guide to add the newly added field to your notification email.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.