- CoachFlowersAsked on May 01, 2014 at 12:12 AM
I'm still sturggling to create a simple user-friendly form that allows you to select multiple options for registration. We need our users to be able to easily select as many sessions as they need, and we need the PayPal integration to accurately calculate the totals. Starting to wonder if Jotform is maybe not the right tool for our needs...
Thanks in advance for the help.Page URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Is this regarding the "Skill Session Registration" form?
I have tested the form and I can select multiple options:
Can you describe the problem? Exactly on which form and how can we re-create it?
- CoachFlowersAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Yes, but we need to able to select multiple dates from the drop-down. I can't figure out how to do this without creating a separate entry for each date, but with 16 dates that is not an ideal configuration.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Let me open a ticket about this. One of our developers will look into what can be done about it.
- CoachFlowersAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:31 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 08:52 AM
You can allow multiple selection of product options by adding a quantity property to each product (image 1), and then ticking the 'Create sub-products from this option' for the dates option (image 2)
Ideally, this is how your form should look after following my instructions:
- CoachFlowersAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Just what I needed..thanks!