- Ajay GuptaAsked on May 01, 2014 at 10:34 AM
I want to take an extract of the form data I am already in Jotform and store it in a SQL server database located somewhere else. How do I take an extract of the data from Jotform and put it in SQL server?
- Jim_RankAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Hi @Ajay Gupta Thanks for your nice question.Here is the way that you can extract the data from Jotform to your Sql server.
1. First go to your form which one's data you want extract to sql server.On top of the form click the Thank you icon as the following picture.
2. After clicking on there, you'll get a Thank you page wizard window. Click on Custom URL and click Next such as the following picuture-
3. Now you'll have another window for URL same as the following picture.Put your webpage URL and click finish.On that PHP page you have to write a script.
4. Now see the link to complete the task.
Inform us if in future you have any problems.Best of luck !