- burkeracquetAsked on May 01, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Can I create a form with linked, or connected drop downs. For example, one drop down may list a make of car like Honda. The next drop down would then only list Honda car models, ie. accord and civic. I am looking for that type of form creation
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1) Add the Drop Down fields, and add the options:
2) Click on Setup&Embed, Conditions, and select "Show/Hide a form field", and set the rule this way:
3) Click "Save", and the click on "Add New Condition":
Test my example form here, hope this helps you, let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- calapizsolutionsAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I have an example of what you are looking for because i already did this before please refer the link
After clicking the link i provide please test it. please let me know if it works for you.