- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Geolocation is already turned into a widget, have you tried using it? Check this http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/geolocation.
- DistrictSix_MnDOTAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 11:51 AMYes. Had it added, but when I follow the instructions, I get stuck at the almost last and the map is like a green rectangle that doesn’t do anything – so I removed it and will try figure it out later. At least we can get the rest of the information now and the mapping, although would be amazing, is just frosting. ☺ Thank you.
D6 Maintenance Operations Technical Advisor, TPSII
Minnesota Department of Transportation
District Six - Rochester Headquarters
2900 48th St NW
Rochester, MN 55901
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:45 PM
I just tested the geolocation widget by adding it in a form and it seems to work as expected. Please take a look at the following form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41204921404947?
I would suggest you to create a new form and add the geolocation widget and see if that works fine. Can you please share a screenshot of the problem where you see the green rectangle and we will try to figure out the problem. The following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
- DistrictSix_MnDOTAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 01:01 PM[cid:image001.jpg@01CF6533.D0FAD270]
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 01:12 PM
Are you still experiencing challgenges with the Geo Location widget?
On which form is the challenge occuring?
Please let us know and we shall take the requisite measures to resolve the issue.
We appreciate your patience.