- Adam WegnerAsked on May 01, 2014 at 11:54 AM
I have been trying to log onto my account but can't get the Jot Form website to load correctly. I've uploaded a screenshot of what the page looks like on my computer. I am using Chrome but tried it with Explorer as well and got the same result.
- calapizsolutionsAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:15 PM
I think Jotform schedule for maintenance in their server but im not sure then my suggestion is please visit again in a few seconds or minutes, because here in my browser JotForm Website works correctly.
- NEbeefAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Thanks for the info. This seems to happen frequently. I've been trying to access the site all morning but it still will not load correctly. I don't have any problems with any other sites. i'll keep checking back to see if the problem gets resolved.
- calapizsolutionsAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Please clear your cache.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 01:29 PM
I have checked other threads to find out if other users are reporting the same problem, but eveything seems normal.
I would recommend to clear your browser's cache as mentioned above.
- NEbeefAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 01:31 PM
Thank you. The site is loading correctly now.