- TriDocSolutionsAsked on May 01, 2014 at 12:12 PM
I can't seem to find it though my other forms have it...
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Every form created is assigned with a unique form id. This is something you cannot add using the form builder. If you are trying to find the form ID of one of your forms, one way and most likely the easiest way would be, if you open the form in form editor, you will see the form ID on the address bar. See image below:
I hope this clarifies your question. Please let us know if you need further help.
- TriDocSolutionsAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:31 PMI figured it out you changed it to unique ID. Thank you for your reply!
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 12:50 PM
You are welcome. Are we okay to assume this issue has been resolved and is okay to mark this as answered?
- TriDocSolutionsAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 01:01 PMYes, thank you!