- mustphotoAsked on May 01, 2014 at 12:36 PM
I followed the instructions and I thought I added the correct code to place the thank you message at the bottom of submit page, but this didn't work. would you pleas advise.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 01:42 PM
I looked at your form, but I'm not quite sure what the problem is. What exactly are you trying to do or add to the thank you page? Can you please clarify about your problem more with the instructions you had been following so we can help you better.
- Jim_RankAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 02:20 PM
Hello @ mustphoto, It seems you tried to make the 'Thank you' message at the bottom of submit page.If you meant so then here is the way you can make it.
> Go to your 'Thank you page wizard' window as your showed on the picture.
> Open the HTML souce Editor as the picture below and write the red boundered code.
- mustphotoAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 08:12 PM
Hmmm, this did not work. :-(
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 10:33 PM