- khanyapetphotosAsked on May 01, 2014 at 03:54 PM
Just found your site and starting buildong my first form, so far so good.
I am making a pre-session set of questions for a pet photography session.
There are some sections that ask about the pet itself, name, persoanlity, features, but the form is laid out for one pet, is there a way to at the end of this section put a question such as, is there a second pet in the session?
If they answer yes then they fill out that second again for the second pet?
I am open to other sugesstions on how to make the form work in cases of more than one pet.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 05:33 PM
1) Add a form collapse, and set the status as "Open" and visibility as "hidden" to identify the sections:
2) Click on any field on your form, click on the gear Icon and click on properties. You will see the "Field Manager Wizard", Select the fields you want to, and click on "Duplicate":
Then select after which field the duplicated fields should be positioned:
3) Add a Radio Button field at the end of the pet section:
4) Click on Setup&Embed, Conditions, and select "Skip to a page or end of the form".
5) Set the condition this way:
If Is ther a second pet? field Is Equal To No then after user clicks next button skip to Page 8.
- khanyapetphotosAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 02:31 PMWow thanks ! I am not sure I understand the form collapse part but I copied
your instructions and was able to make it work (i think)
Now I just have to figure out if I can have the user be sent to different
questions depending on the species of pet they have and to have page
numbers but that might be hard if they are changing pages based on their
thanks for your help!
*You think you know ... what's to come ... what you are. You haven't even
- CarinaAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 03:52 PM
If you need further assistance please let us know.