- yourpieathensAsked on August 03, 2011 at 10:15 AM
How do I force the CAPTCHA to appear over https?
At the link https://www.facebook.com/SweetChicADee?sk=app_246366048723016, when I view the page in Internet Explorer and select "view only the secure parts of the page", the CAPTCHA disappears.
- allanftdAnswered on August 03, 2011 at 11:38 AM
Do you usually distribute your Facebook page as a secure page (https)? Please try using this URL instead - http://www.facebook.com/SweetChicADee?sk=app_246366048723016. It worked fine for me.
Please try and let us know how it goes. Thank you for using JotForm!
- sweetchicadeeAnswered on August 03, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Facebook offers an option to only view it over an https connection, so I have to develop the apps to be able to display only https-friendly content for viewers who have selected that option. There's no way to get around the CAPTCHA problem otherwise?
- allanftdAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 06:26 AM
Thanks for the update, Jordan. Can you please confirm if you used the secure version of the JotForm embed code (the one that starts with prefix https://) when you embedded the form into your Facebook page?
We'll await your feedback.
- sweetchicadeeAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:34 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 04:02 PM
To answer in behalf of Allan, try re-embedding your form, this time, using the secure embed codes generated by the Embed Form Wizard. Make sure that the 'secure form' checkbox is selected:
Hope this helps. Please update us on your progress. Thanks!
- yourpieathensAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 04:16 PM
Google Chrome confirms that a call being made to "http://www.jotform.com/server.php" is responsible for the insecure content.
I appreciate your time! Jordan
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 04:40 PM
Ok, I got this. Find and replace all http with https in your form's source code. It should work now.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 04:41 PM
Consequentely, I'll be submitting a report ticket to have this small glitch rectified. Thank you for letting us know of this issue.
- emrew86Answered on August 23, 2011 at 08:30 AM
you should use iframe instead of embed code...