- zegronAsked on April 15, 2010 at 01:37 PMI created a form for a client, put in my e-mail address to do some testing and now I can't figure out how to change that to a different e-mail address. Can someone point me in the right direction?
- batmandeluxeAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 01:42 PMThe same thing happens to me! I can not find the solution to change the e-mail send button ...
- SkabixAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 01:48 PMYou can.
1) Click My Forms
2) Click the Form
3) Edit form
4) Click Setup & Share
5) Click Email Alerts
6) Click Notification
7) Change bottom right email (this should be the current one)
8) Put in the new email
You can just add another by click the +add new email to add more than 1.
- marcusjmuAnswered on July 14, 2010 at 03:46 PM
This didn't work for me is there another option?