- blinkmmAsked on May 02, 2014 at 10:58 AM
I only checked 3 of my sites so far that send to the same email but I haven't recieved an email from either form's submission. Please help.Page URL:
- blinkmmAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 11:01 AM
After looking on the forums some more .... is my email addresss on the "bounce list"? If so how do I remove it? and how do I prevent this in the future? Like how do I know if my clients are on this list? If they aren't getting emails and I"m not knowing about it I'm screwed.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 01:44 PM
Our server reports that your email is in the bouce list./var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[02/May/2014:10:29:15 -0400] Sending email terminated email address in bounced list.(To : firstname.lastname@example.org)
I could not find your email listed in the bouce list- so I find this quite unusual.
I have asked our developers to take a look and advice - we will advice upon any development towards a fix.
To answer your questions:
1. You can check bouced emails by following this guide
2. Its unusual for your clients to be on the bounce list - but to verify that they actually recieve the email - you can use our email validation widget.
- blinkmmAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 02:05 PM
Hello TitusN and thank you for your help! After posting this I continued to try to solve the problem. I finally stumbled accross the "check bounce list" option in my account settings. I discovered I was indeed on the list somehow and successfully removed myself. So that would be why I'm not showing up now when you check. Thank you for your help, again I appreciate the response a lot!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 02:08 PM
You are welcome.
Are you recieving notifications now?
If you are - I will cancel the ticket to our developers -
- blinkmmAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 02:13 PM
Yes everything is working as it should now. Thank's again! Go ahead and cancel the ticket.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 02:14 PM
Here to help - let us know if you hit any more bumps.