- BiscuitFoundationAsked on August 03, 2011 at 02:59 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 03, 2011 at 03:11 PM
Thanks for asking. Assuming you wish to delete an image that's part of your form, as opposed to an image uploaded by a user, do the following:
1. Load the form into the form builder and click the field with the image
2. Click the red X and save the form
If you need to know about other features of our product, be sure to let us know via this forum. Our team will gladly assist you.
- BiscuitFoundationAnswered on August 03, 2011 at 03:35 PM
Thanks Wayne, but I should have deltailed my question a little more...
How do I delete images that are in (what I believe to be) the image folder?
I have uploaded a few different images and I want to delete some that I know I will not be using.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 03, 2011 at 08:24 PM
Hi again Rene
Currently, those images cannot be deleted but my research shows that this was apparently added to our feature request list five (5) months ago. However, I cannot shed any light on if or when it will be implemented.
Thankfully, it doesn't seem like you have a lot of images.