- cheapoilpaintingAsked on August 03, 2011 at 06:16 PM
When using IE 7 & 8 (not sure about IE9) my form does not display. I even created a standalone page to try and test the code and nothing will display http://cheapoilpainting03.myshopify.com/pages/jotform
This is the page http://cheapoilpainting03.myshopify.com/collections/photo-to-painting that utilizes the form.
- brx250Answered on August 04, 2011 at 05:24 AM
First of all, we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to view your site because it's password protected but I did try viewing your form in IE 9 and it seems to work just fine. One most probable cause of this is its browser compatibilities. Could you provide us the details on what embedding method did you used? If you could give us additional information that might help us solve this issue, that would be very great.
We will be waiting for your response. Thank you for your patience.
Albert | JotForm Support
- cheapoilpaintingAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:47 PM
Please try in IE 7 & 8 where the problem has been confirmed on our side. I hope those browser types are supported by JotForm.
Sorry for not including password. Please use pw: password
to view on our stage site.
As far as embedding method, you can see in the source there is no extra code on the page (just a cut and paste of our form).
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 05:15 AM
Forms created with JotForm are compatible with IE7 and IE8. I visited
the url of the form using IE 8 and 7. The form was displayed just fine
I was not able to replicate the said problem.
To do this, open IE window and then do the following:1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click the Custom Level button.
5. Scroll down until you see the 'Scripting' section. Select the 'Enable'
radio button for 'Active Scripting.'
6. Click the OK button.
7. If you see a confirmation window, click the Yes button.
Let us know if this works for you.
- cheapoilpaintingAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 12:59 PM
We have checked the scripting settings and are enabled. We are using IE 8.0.6001.19088 and are still seeing the same issue. We are using the following code:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 06:55 PM
Are you still experiencing this issue? I've done extensive testing under IE8 but I wasn't able to replicate the problem you described.
If problem still persists, please try changing the url in your embed code from form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com
Please update us on your progress. Thanks!
- cheapoilpaintingAnswered on August 08, 2011 at 02:31 PM
The form did display after changing form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 08, 2011 at 03:07 PM
Glad to hear that solution worked for you! We're happy to be of service. Let us know if you need more help with your forms. Thanks!