- fincalosbalconesAsked on May 03, 2014 at 08:38 PM
Please let me to know how I can put the text widget data into the email notification as a field.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 04, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Just add this using the HTML button at the toolbar in the email alert settings .
Please follow this screencast for further explanation.
- fincalosbalconesAnswered on May 04, 2014 at 01:06 AM
The problem is that the information in the text widget change several times in a day and if should be displayed in the form, for this reason I need a field widget in the form with this information.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 04, 2014 at 04:27 AM
After you change the terms into the form, edit your form notification and also change the text there. A two way, easy process. Isn't that too convenient for you?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 04, 2014 at 04:31 AM
Anyway, I also think that it's good to have a function to automatically include texts and headers into the form notification. I am submitting a request ticket to our developers. Unfortunately, I can't say how long this will be implemented or if there's a chance that they will consider this in the future. If there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
- marketingsquaredAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 05:48 PM
I would also find this useful. The following request may be too out there as well, but similar logic as to what shows up in the notification (based on form selections) would be nice so one email could be sent vs. several based on conditions.