- darrenclarkeAsked on May 05, 2014 at 09:22 AM
Where is the liust of webhook variables to add to the end of a webhook - e.g. email=[email]
- darrenclarkeAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Thanks for the support . I took a look there but suill non the wiser.
What I want to do is send and httppost to a url and include the variables of the form so for example:
http:/orderurl/ordernotification and then add the email, firstname lastname like this
But I am pretty clueless on if I can do that.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 02:03 PM
That's indeed possible with Jotform.
Or you can follow this guide on how to find out post variables.
1. You must enable POST Data on your form first. Check this visual guide:
Setup & Embed > Preferences > Advanced Settings > Set Send Post Data to YES
2. Set this URL https://www.jotform.com/show-post-data as your form's custom thank you URL.
3. Make an actual submission with your form and it should give you result with the post variables on the thank you page including the PHP code, if you require it.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 03:16 PM
Sorry but we can't see your last reply on this thread. Would you please post it again here http://www.jotform.com/answers/371952? Thank you!