- nitromAsked on May 05, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Hi - I accidentally set up two separate accounts and have created forms in both accounts. I was wondering if I can move my forms from one account over to the other account?
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 01:18 PM
We can certainly do that for you. We need the request from the account where the forms are coming from and the username of the account we are moving the forms to.
Kindly get back to use with the information asked above.
- nitromAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 06:51 PMWhen they are moved, will their current links stop working?
If not, you can move the ones from firstname.lastname@example.org over to the one
with email@example.com as the username
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 09:33 PM
Hi, the links will continue working since the forms will keep the same ID. All your forms have been moved from the nitrom account to the nitromarketing account. Let us know if everything is ok.
- nitromAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 05:41 PMOk, it looks great. Thanks!