- traketoAsked on May 05, 2014 at 02:41 PM
i am not receiving e-mail alerts, please help
- Jim_RankAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 02:58 PM
We are sorry to hearing that from you.Please check your Form and take a look of the following link.Hope that'll help you.
If you need any help in further,tell us immidiate.Best of luck!
- kkoskosAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 03:09 PM
Thank you for the information, but the emails are set-up correctly when I checked them. It seems that the emails are being blocked. This has happened before when our server is on the "black list" for jotform. Could this be the case?
- traketoAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 03:12 PM
what is the ip address they would come from? so i can unblock them?
- traketoAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 04:01 PM
i checked the server blacklist and spam lists and nothing there
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 05:24 PM
We have already submitted your thread to our developers. Please wait for updates instead.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 05, 2014 at 05:29 PM
None of your email addresses is listed into our bounce list. Your setting is fine so you should suppose to receive the form email.
Please check this article for more detailed information on what is the cause of the issue and for our recommended solutions: http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues
With regards on whitelisting our IP Addresses, please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
I hope that helps. If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.