- 2ezyAsked on May 06, 2014 at 01:41 AM
Hi every time I clicked the link to get the app, then try to log in it just refreshes the login screen all the time. I am currently logged in already and have cleared my cache.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 05:18 AM
From your support request - I presume that you do not get as far as the following screen, right?
1. Logout then Login to your Jotform account first
2. In the same browser, launch the daily digest app by cliking this link: http://digest.jotform.io/
Make sure that you have allowed cookies on your browser - they are required in order to save your changes - this might be what is causing the login refresh.
Please let us know whether this helps.
- 2ezyAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 05:44 AM
Ok thanks got it working now. Is there any other customisation of the app apart from the first screen where you choose how often and what time they come in.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 05:50 AM
Thats basically it - the crux of the app is to send a digest email as specified on the settings page.
What were you looking to customze?
Let us know.