- intranet.adminAsked on May 06, 2014 at 05:24 AM
Lets say for a workflow there are 3 fields Approver A, Approver B, Approver C in the form which need to be filled for approval. The process would be:
1) Approver A fills in their field but is prevented from filling fields B & C.
2) Email is sent to approver B to fill in their field, but prevented from editing any others
3) Email is sent to approver C to fill in their field, but prevented from editing any others
If I had a field counting the number of edits this could be perhaps achieved, unless there is a better way ?
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 08:01 AM
It seems you have posted a duplicate thread about your query. My colleague already responded to you via this threadÂ http://www.jotform.com/answers/372389-Work-flow-approval-Process#0.
You can refer to the links provided by my colleague for a guide about approval process.
- intranet.adminAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 09:07 AM
This is a separate question. The workflow is just one application for it....Please can you tell me if and how ts possible to count the number of times a record is edited
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to find out how many times the submission record is edited. I am currently doing some tests. Though it is unlikely that my tests will be successful as the edit link is loaded with different page but I will get back to you if I find any possibility to achieve your requirement.