- Nic WindschillAsked on May 06, 2014 at 01:46 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if it's possible to save the info in a form and come back to it to continue filling it out later?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 03:11 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, this is possible to save the form data in order to continue later, there are three options:
1. An Autofill option that is saving the data locally in a user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see their saved data.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It is saving the data on our servers in a session format, so the session can be accessed from any place. That method requires two forms.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other, so you can use only one of them on a particular form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.