- registerwomensgrowthinstitutecoAsked on August 04, 2011 at 12:33 PM
My form is not switching over to paypal, so when customers register for our conference, they are not able to pay online. It worked up to today. Please help with this. Our event starts tomorrow night and people will be registering at the last minute.
- registerwomensgrowthinstitutecoAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:34 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:54 PM
First off, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. I tested your form and can confirm that the user is not redirected to Paypal due to the fact that the Paypal payment field is not being displayed when the correct option is selected.
This stems from an issue with conditions that we are currently having. A report ticket has been submitted to our developers to take a look into this. Rest assured, we will have this fixed the soonest time possible, since bugs are on top of our priority list.
We sincerely ask for you patience with regards to this matter. Thank you!
- registerwomensgrowthinstitutecoAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 01:29 PM
Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate your honesty, but I can't tell you how frustraiting it is! Especially this close to our conference start date (tomorrow!)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 01:35 PM
As per our higher ups, a bug fix that was released today caused this problem. They have now reversed the fix and are taking a look into it. The conditions should work in about an hour, after the updated codes are propagated in our servers.
Again, we appreciate your patience and understanding.