- amhomelifeAsked on May 06, 2014 at 03:50 PM
1. It would be beneficial if the administrator could alphebetize the order of the subfolders that have been created (on the left side of the screen). I have many sub-users and their folders are in the order they were created, but not in Alphabetical order, it is difficult to scroll through to find the folder that is needed.
2.At least 20 times every hour when I am creating or editing forms, I get the error message that "Jotform Is Busy". Is this a problem with the throughput that is available on Jotform? I noticed quite a few previous concerns about this issue on your forum. Is this something you can fix?
3. I find that it is more important to see the name of the form with the "date that it was edited" underneath, instead of the date it was created. This feature would enable me to quickly see which forms were recently edited and which forms still need to be edited since many of the changes are required in many of my forms.
4.At the bottom of the form, while in edit mode, it would be helpful to have the option to return back to all of "My forms" instead of just the forms that were previously edited.
5.When editing forms within a folder and saving, it would be appropriate when I select "My Forms" to be sent back to the folder where I was before, since I have a few hundred forms, it is easier for me to go into the folder than to the "my forms" listing.
Thank you for this program, it has been a tremendous help to our organization and our users.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 05:52 PM
We appreciate your suggestions, our Development Team will consider them.
1. I have attached a feature request ticket about the folders ordering to this thread.
We will update the thread once we have any updates on this.
2. The question has been moved into a new thread. This way, we will be able to add a ticket to our system.
3. Fortunately, we have several sorting options available. Please check it out.
4. Moved into a separate thread.
5. Moved into a separate thread.
I will escalate the 2, 4 and 5 items as soon as possible. Thank you.